Site Fluids Mechanical Engineer
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Type: Full Time
ExpMin. Experience: Entry Level
- Perform design and supervise installation and test of fluid and mechanical systems
- Perform design (to PI&D drawing) of tubing and piping systems for distribution of gases and fluids including HVAC systems, pneumatics and hydraulics.
- Supervise installation and test of fluid and gas pressurized systems to ASME B31.3 standards.
- Bachelor of Science (BS) Degree in Engineering, Physical Sciences, or related field required.
- Master of Science degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Civil, or Nuclear Engineering or related field desired
- Person must have completed a single fluids engineering project whether in academic or industrial settings.
- HVAC experience
- Professional Engineer (PE) license
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to work in a multi-discipline project team environment to accomplish tasks.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills, and attention to detail.
About our Benefits
We know that we have some of the most talented and dedicated employees, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect to have access to the benefits below:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and their dependents
- Paid Vacation
- 401(k) and pre-tax health insurance, dependent care, and commuter benefits (FSA)
Kairos Power is committed to building a diverse workforce that reflects the communities that we do business in. Kairos Power, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We actively welcome people of different experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Kairos Power, LLC. participates in E-Verify.
Candidates only, no recruiters or agencies please.