Site Instrumentation and Controls Engineer
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Type: Full Time
ExpMin. Experience: Entry Level
- Perform design, installation and test of instrumentation and control systems
- Specify sensors, wiring, signal conditioning, data acquisition, and data acquisition and control for system equipment
- Design interconnect wiring systems to one-line drawing
- Supervise installation and test of instrumentation and controls on test systems
- Bachelor of Science (BS) Degree in Engineering, Physical Sciences, or related field required.
- Master of Science degree in Engineering, Physical Sciences, or related field desired
- Person must have completed one instrumentation or control project whether in academic or industrial settings.
- Experience with data acquisition and control system software.
- Experience with Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) Programming.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to work in a multi-discipline project team environment to accomplish tasks.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills, and attention to detail.
About our Benefits
We know that we have some of the most talented and dedicated employees, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect to have access to the benefits below:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and their dependents
- Paid Vacation
- 401(k) and pre-tax health insurance, dependent care, and commuter benefits (FSA)
Kairos Power is committed to building a diverse workforce that reflects the communities that we do business in. Kairos Power, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We actively welcome people of different experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Kairos Power, LLC. participates in E-Verify.
Candidates only, no recruiters or agencies please.