Site Electrical Power Engineer
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Type: Full Time
ExpMin. Experience: Mid Level
- Perform design, installation and test of electrical power systems.
- Design medium and low voltage power distribution systems.
- Produce 1-line electrical drawings and load calculations.
- Specify and supervise implementation and test of internal building power distribution, lighting and electrical power controls e.g. Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) motor controls
- Bachelor of Science (BS) Degree in Engineering, Physical Sciences, or related field required.
- Master of Science degree in Engineering, Physical Sciences, or related field required.
- Professional Engineer (PE) license required to be able to generate and stamp drawings.
- Must be familiar with safety protocols for high, medium ad low voltage connections such as arc flash personal protective equipment, and lockout-tagout
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to work in a multi-discipline project team environment to accomplish tasks.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills, and attention to detail.
About our Benefits
We know that we have some of the most talented and dedicated employees, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect to have access to the benefits below:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and their dependents
- Paid Vacation
- 401(k) and pre-tax health insurance, dependent care, and commuter benefits (FSA)
Kairos Power is committed to building a diverse workforce that reflects the communities that we do business in. Kairos Power, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We actively welcome people of different experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Kairos Power, LLC. participates in E-Verify.
Candidates only, no recruiters or agencies please.