Location: Oakland, CA
Type: Full Time
ExpMin. Experience: Experienced
The Technical Recruiter is a critical role to the growth of Kairos Power’s team by recruiting from a diverse set of people and places. This position is responsible for ensuring we are placing the right candidate in the right position. In addition to running the full recruitment process, the Technical Recruiter is responsible for building a pipeline of potential candidates through various sources. Diversity and Inclusion must be a major focus for the Technical Recruiter, and they must understand the importance of being a Kairos Power brand ambassador. This role can be located at our Bay Area headquarters or New Mexico location, but working remotely can be considered.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and actively translate that into a recruiting plan.
- Establish recruitment strategies and procedures to target top talent through various sourcing channels.
- Managing full-cycle recruitment process from sourcing to offer.
- Responsible for providing an excellent candidate experience throughout the hiring process.
- Establish and maintain ongoing relationships with hiring managers, universities and internal & external business partners
- In conjunction with the HR Manager, conducts supervisor training on recruitment process and interviewing practices. Coaches supervisors on hiring procedures throughout the process.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to work under pressure and successfully meet deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving, conflict resolution skills, negotiations and analytical skills.
- Flexible, innovative, detail-oriented and well organized.
- Outstanding written communication skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- 7+ years of full cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources management or business-related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience recruiting for a variety of engineering disciplines.
- Experience recruiting within the clean energy/hard tech space preferred.
About our Benefits
We know that we have some of the most talented and dedicated employees, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect to have access to the benefits below:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and their dependents
- Paid Vacation
- 401(k) and pre-tax health insurance, dependent care, and commuter benefits (FSA)
Kairos Power is committed to building a diverse workforce that reflects the communities that we do business in. Kairos Power, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We actively welcome people of different experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Kairos Power, LLC. participates in E-Verify.