Location: Alameda, CA
Type: Full Time
ExpMin. Experience: Manager/Supervisor
Reporting to the Vice President of Strategy and Innovation, the Manager of Communications is responsible for strengthening brand and reputation while managing our communications strategy as company continues to grow. The Communications Manager must also understand the importance of being a Kairos Power brand ambassador.
- Partner with our Leadership Team to develop communications strategies that support the achievement of our organization’s mission.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive internal communications program with specific strategies and action plans to effectively communicate with and influence internal stakeholders across our various locations.
- Develops goals for and quantifiable measures of the effectiveness of internal communications and implement tools for ensuring consistent measurement of outcomes and feedback from employees.
- Draft messages or talking points from senior executives for presentations in a variety of formats.
- Manage and support issues and crisis communications, when necessary.
- Ensure company-wide compliance with Kairos Power branding guidelines in all communications materials.
- Develop editorial calendar for web and shareable social media content appropriate for specific networks.
- Advise on the creation of public facing influence initiatives and activities that support and advance Government Affairs efforts.
- Partner with Executive Team to ensure our business positioning resonates in the market as an energy transition key actor. Ensure consistent and up-to-date application of our verbal and visual brand identity across all external-facing collateral and communications.
- Manage all advertising, public relations, and media.
- Manage multiple projects and campaigns simultaneously and ensure clear and practice communication with internal and external project teams.
- 7+ years’ experience in Marketing/Communication role required.
- 3+ years of experience in internal communications, corporate communications, or public relations.
- Master’s Degree in Marketing or Communications preferred.
- Experience in government affairs experience is a plus.
- Experience communicating to a global audience through multiple channels.
- Strong experience writing and turning complex information into relevant, engaging, timely and valuable content.
- Must possess a strong understanding of basic marketing principles, including SWOT analysis.
- Team-player who is willing to roll up one’s sleeves and get work done, even when at times it’s outside the scope of the job
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines in a dynamic fast paced environment.
Travel Requirements: 5-10%
Physical Requirements: Light work that includes moving objects up to 20 pounds.
About our Benefits
We know that we have some of the most talented and dedicated employees, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect to have access to the benefits below:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and their dependents
- Paid Vacation
- 401(k) and pre-tax health insurance, dependent care, and commuter benefits (FSA)
Kairos Power is committed to building a diverse workforce that reflects the communities that we do business in. Kairos Power, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We actively welcome people of different experiences, abilities, and perspectives.